Learn more about the Episcopal Church and the place of St. Joseph’s in our community.
For links to the Book of Common Prayer, online daily office, and similar resources, see our Worship Resources page.
The Episcopal Church
- The Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina
- St. Joseph’s is a mission in good standing in the diocese of North Carolina.
- The Episcopal Church of the USA
- The website of the national Episcopal Church.
- About the Episcopal Church
- What’s it all about? An introduction for visitors.
- An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church
- A glossary of terms of worship, faith, history church organization, and more.
- Anglicans Online
- News and resources for members of the Anglican Communion worldwide.
- The Franciscan Way
- St. Joseph’s is in partnership with the Franciscan Way, an emerging Catholic Worker Community in Durham.
- The Episcopal Center at Duke
- St. Joseph’s has a strong relationship with the Episcopal Center for Duke University’s undergraduate students.
- Durham Congregations in Action
- A cooperative, multi-faith network offering care and support for the most vulnerable and forgotten in our community, and planting seeds in new initiatives to change lives in Durham.
- Urban Ministries of Durham
- Providing food, clothing, shelter, and supportive services to our neighbors in need.
- North Carolina Council of Churches
- A statewide ecumenical organization promoting Christian unity and working towards a more just society.